CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Improving An Old Essay:Comparing Ms.Luella Bates Washington Jones w/ Grandma

There are many family members who reminds me of Ms.Luella Bates Washington Jones.The one who reminds me the most of Ms.Jones is my grandma.Unfortunately my grandma pasted away in September of 2000 from cancer so that's another way my Ms.Jones is a character in the story who was made up and my grandma die so it's like she invisible but she still remains in my heart forever and ever.In this essay I will tell you why they remind me of each other and that's from they feelings,personality.
Feelings,now feelings is expressed in a person every person have many different feelings for many different things but in this case I would say Ms.Jones and my grandma feelings were somewhat the same.Each of they feelings are alike because they are caring and they have a heart of gold.They both would take anybody in during they bad times and show them a thing that they never had which is to be loved and comfort.Now lets talk about they sweet and loving ways which makes everyone loved them and which they love them too.Ms Jones and my grandma is so much alike that when I read the story I started to thing back to the time when my grandma was here.As I said before both of the two somewhat have the same feelings and is very sweet and loving.
Personality,a thing that define who you are as a person well I would say that both Ms.Jones and my grandma are both like pineapples hard on the outside but sweet and soft in the inside.The both make people feel as if they can be loved and they are not people who thinks they are the center of attentions they don't care about they self they feel for other people.They both take people in if it's a outsider of not and also they believe i people they are hard on them but really they showing them true and tough love and that what many kids need today who won't do the right thing they need people in the world like them.If they mom and dad don't care then who will so I think it should be many more people in the world like them and maybe the world would be a better place.
Now that I discussed why I compared these two wonderful people and how I think they are alike which is by they feelings, and they personality you tell me is their someone in your family who reminds you of Ms.Jones?

0 comments: