CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

10 Question Quiz

1.How would you identify Lennie and George?


A:I would say that Lennie is a person who is not so bright mentally but somehow is smart physically. George is the other way around he is smart knows his way around but physically he doesn't have as much talent as Lennie far as work wise.Lennie do get guided by George and depend on George but I feel as if George needs Lennie two because together they make a good team and I feel as if it wasn't for the way that Lennie works George wouldn't have ever got the job.

2.How would you compare candy and George?

A:I would say that candy and George are a little alike but I feel as if candy had more of a heart then George.I think when candy dog was killed by someone else George kind of felt for candy and what was done to him because that dog was a big part of candy life.When George and candy sat down and had that talk about why candy should come with them candy stated"You saw what they did to my dog they killed him I should have shot him myself I shouldn't let them do it".I think that's when the compatibility set in and George begin to feel for people and learned how to have a heart. I think he took it into consideration and even though it wasn't right but that's why I think he shot Lennie because of the talk with candy.

3.Demonstrate a similar topic in which relate to candy and candy dog

A: I think a similar topic to that is a sick relatives and there families.Sometimes when people are really sick and can't do anything for they self and the doctor feel as if they useless then the doctor inform the family to pull the plug to let them die.Some family feel as if let them go on they own and other families feel as if okay lets pull it this person has suffered too long.I think this relates to candy and his dog Carlson and slim was like the doctor and candy was like a relative he was saying no let him go on his own and then he tried to ease them into tomorrow with saying wait to tomorrow. Everyone know that is the number one thing a people say when they don't want to let something go then that tomorrow becomes the next day and so on.On the other hand Carlson and slim were not having it and they felt as if he has to go now and candy made a choice and he cried after which relates back to family member who cry and feel guilty.

4.If you was candy how would you solve the conflict with his dog?

A: I would not have let them kill my dog I would have told them no.I think that they should not have killed his dog I felt as if when they killed his dog they killed apart of him also it made him miserable that dog was his friend and now he was lonely.I would have solve this problem by saying no and if they would have said yes we is going to kill your dog I would have left and that would have been it the boss would have had one last man who was working for him and I would have still had my dog.

5. Organize some characters from the book into categories.
Mean and careless:
Curly-(Thinks he can fight,picks on people,and brags about what he do to his wife.)
Carlson-(didn't care about candy feelings just wanted candy dog out of the cabin.)
Good person and never mean no harm:
1.Lennie-(loves animal but don't mean any harm by killing them he just loves to pet them,don't like to fight did want to fight curly George just told him too.)
2.Candy-(people person welcome George and Lennie in from the start.)

6.Choose who you think changed the most through the book.

A:Believe it or not but I think George changed the most through the book.I feel as if in the beginning of the book George really didn't want Lennie with him but then he just grew into Lennie being around him.I think Lennie really taught George some good responsibilities because he really handle Lennie well and I think it really hurt him at the end when he killed Lennie.

7.Create a receipt to make Lennie

pinch of smartness
1/2 cup of strongness
1/5 cup of animal love
1/2 cup of great worker

First you put a pinch of smartness then put in a half of cup of strongness stir it for five seconds.After stirring it put in 1/5 of a cup of animal love then finally put in a half of cup of a great worker then shake it up wait ten minutes and you got yourself a Lennie.

8.What question would you ask george after killing lennie?

Answer:I would ask george did the pep talk he had with candy really make him shoot lennie.I think george killed lennie because he felt it was better for him to take george out instead of someone else.i think when candy talked to george about them killing his dog and he related to back when they killed his dog he said I should have killed my own dog I should not have let them do it so I think we they were looking for lennie to kill him george tried to find him as fast as he can to do it hiself because he did want to regret of someone else killing him.I would still ask him because maybe he thought diffrent.

9.Design how you think the house look that lennie,george,and candy is dying to get too?

Answer:I would say that it would be more of a nice comfortable living space I wouldn't say it would be a mansion and that they are living like they are rich.I say that they would live better then they did before.I think that it would be a little close to a house figure but not quite there and also it would have land for them to work on and make a living but at they own pase and people not telling them what to do.

10.List 3 characters from the book and tell about them?

1.Candy-Candy was pretty much a laid back man kind of like myself and he also seem like a caregiving and heartful person.

2.Curly Wife-Curly wife was acting digusting and carrying herself in the wrongly way but she still was a nice person she was just looking for a friend but I just didn't like the way she carried herself.

3.Lennie-Lennie was not like the other guys far as brain wise but he was gooder than them far as physically wise.Lennie was a good person but his small thinking caught up with his harmless ways.


0 comments: