CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Service Learning

This year for service learning I think we should give back to the community like gathering cloths for the homeless or serving food or we can gather toys for kids in the hospital and give it to them.For this year in service learning me,Felicia,Christa and Renee wanted to start a school club for giving back to the community like shelter and hospitals where kids are sick. We would go around collecting stuff like toys,clothing,bedding and other things that people will need. I am now in the process of calling community shelters and hospitals such as Temple and saint Joseph or children hospital. I think this will be such a success i have one hundred percent positive feelings about this program and not only for service learning but it will carry out for the rest of the year that how much i think this idea will be a success.We is doing it as a school-wide competition so that everyone in the school can have a chance to give back to the community.For my independent service learning I am volunteering at a elementary school for my fifth teen hours.I am going to go to the school and help out with the lower grades and maybe help out at a Library around my way.

0 comments: