CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

NHD Reflection

For NHD I did a group exhibit with me and my partners Derelle Ivery and Antoinette Marks. Our topic was Little Rock Nine it is about nine students who desegregated little rock central high school. I learned a lot from this topic not just from my research but also from just working with other people it taught me how to relate with my peers in school. I would have to say the most challenging thing for me and my group was dead lines we was always late in handing in all the stuff we need and also it was hard finding a lot of research for the topic because we wanted enough research that we should be able to have troubles with making a theme because of all the research we had. Successfully we did overcome the project we had great annotations and we broke our board down and made a theme that all of us agreed on and we agree to do the before and after theme. Overall this was a great project I really got along with my partners and we did a lot of research that’s why it showed in our board and we advanced to the next round.

0 comments: