CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Sciene Project:Reasoning For My Project And My research

Sometimes when you’re bored and your mind goes wondering you often worry about a lot of stuff. One day my mind went wondering about toothpaste because of a comment my mother made about putting toothpaste on my pimple and I looked with such shock and confusion so it made me wonder what’s chemical reaction cause by toothpaste enable it to remove unwanted stains and materials. That’s when I started to develop an idea for this project. I had many other objects I would have choose but I thought this one would be fun and I would learn a whole lot of things from it. I conducted my research based upon the toothpaste brand I was using which is Colgate and I used a specific kind, which was the whitening oxygen bubbles brisk mint toothpaste. I looked the brand up on the internet and I got thousands of results but I stuck to the one that helped me out the most which was the web site called www.weired.com and I typed in the brand of toothpaste I had and it showed me what was in it. This website talk about what’s in it and how it plays a part in toothpaste. I was able to relate on this well because it helped me understand the part in the toothpaste that played a role in the experiments I did. This website helped me out a lot and I would definitely Look on it again for another project because it gave you a clear understanding. Overall I loved this project and hopefully I find another just as great as this.

0 comments: